Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Anniversary Weekend

Papa and I celebrated 39 years of marriage on Sunday! That seems like a lifetime ago! I would like to be young again, but I do not want to live my life again. I am the happiest that I have ever been now, at my old age. I have good relationships with my dear daughters, sons in law and the best ever with mi nietos, Asa and Valentina. Papa and I are at a great time in our marriage also. Life is good!!!!!

Saturday night we got dressed up and went to the Yakima Valley to see if we could find a mexican bar that would have live music so we could dance. We had three places that we would go to before, but they had closed down, (due to too many fights). We decided to try another place we had been to years ago, but when we got there, nothing was going on, but the owner said they was going to have a dance across the street. We went over to Ixtapa and had the best time ever!!!! We danced all night and had so much fun. Everyone at that bar was so nice, friendly and fun, we cannot wait to go back for Papa's birthday next month!

We came back to Vancouver on Sunday afternoon and it was good to see our babies again. Trina and Cameo along with the angels and I spent all afternoon shopping yesterday, had a great day. The kids are so good!!!! Life is great!!!!!

2 comments:

Grama said...

Congratulations on the 39 years of Happy Marriage. I love seeing you two at the girl's houses. Glad you found a fun place to go. Hope some day I can babysit while the girls and their husbands go with you.
Love you
Sandi

HollyGee said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I'm glad you guys had a great time!!!

Did you lose any shoes???