Sunday, January 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Valentina

Our dear Valentina turns one year old tomorrow, the 14th. Her party was yesterday at the Spaghetti Factory. It was so nice to have so many people there that love her to celebrate not only her birthday, but her homecoming as well. Thank you God for making her for us!!!!! I thank God every day for my grandbabies, having two is even better than one!!!!!!!!!
I was so proud of my family yesterday. My daughters are beautiful, sweet, loving girls. My sons-in laws are kind, loving daddies, my husband is my best friend, and my grandbabies are my world.
I know Cameo is going to post tons of pictures, so I will just post two of my babies.

My two baby girls!
Asa looking very handsome all dressed up, sitting with his parents!!!!!
Life is Good!!!!!

7 comments:

Lori said...

You must be living very close to God because your life is SO WONDERFUL! You are a VERY BLESSED woman! I'm so happy for you guys!
Love, Lori

Trina G. said...

cute pic's mom. We love you! What a fun party!! WOO HOO

Amanda said...

I'm still sad that I missed the party! It's wonderful how much V is loved! Amanda

LouLou said...

I love that pic of Cameo and V! So glad you guys had such a great day!!!!!

Lori said...

1-19-08 Happy Birthday to your hubby!
The Funks ;-D

Trina G. said...

you've been tagged. It's easy to do mom. yOu can do it.

Carriage Works said...

Hi Aunt Cathy.

Spaghetti factory is one of our favorite place when we're in Portland. Seeing those pics almost makes us wish we could have been there to help celebrate too.

Can't wait to meet Valentina when we see you again. Hopefully she won't be too old before we make it there!


Hey if you want to, you can visit us online too. We have a website for our business. It's for Carriage Works, but there's stuff on there about us too.

-Love Amanda
for our family in Alaska