Friday, February 1, 2008

Tagged

Ok, Trina tagged me, I feel that there is nothing strange about me, but my girls dissagree!!!

~The rules are to link the person who sent this and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours
~Post the rules on your blog
~Share 7 strange/weird facts about yourself
~Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and link their blog
~Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

1. I have to put on the right leg of pants first, also the right shoe. If I don't, I have to take off the shoe or pant and do it right.

2. I married Papa when I was barely 16. Also had Trina while I was 16.

3. Our cabin in Goldendale does not have indoor plumbing. We rent a porta potty year round.

4. When Trina and Cameo were young, we lived 10 years without electricity. They still use that one against me!! LOL

5. I like big hair.

6. I love to dance to Mexican music.

7. I like to sit next to my husband in the truck, in the middle, not on my side.

I am tagging: Gmom, Amanda,

1 comment:

Carriage Works said...

Hi Aunt Kathy.

Thanks for tagging us.

We all had fun together writing our list of seven facts. We decided to write about Carriage Works.

We started the list to see if it would even be possible to do it about a business, and it turned into a fun project.

Love Amanda
-Your Alaska Family