Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Fabulous


Jill gave me this Super-Fab Award!!! I don't think that I deserve the fabulous award since I don't post very often, but I am not one to turn down an award, so THANKS!
Here are the rules to receiving this award:
1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous bloggers in a post.
2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.
3. You must copy and paste the rules and the instructions below in the post.
Instructions: On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you this award and link it back to them.
My Addictions:
1. Blogs! I love to read other people's blogs. Some of my best "friends" are friends I have never met, but love to read about.
2. I love reality TV. My favorite is the Amazing Race, but anything reality is something I have to watch.
3. Hairspray, I know I have listed this one before, but I really cannot survive without my hairspray! I know it dates me, but hey.
4. My family. I cannot live without my family. I have been so spoiled by being able to live by my family for so long. I do not take it for granted for one minute.
5. My new addiction is Bubbletown! It is very addictive to play, as you know that you will make it "next time". Ya, I have been stuck on level 13 for days now. I have to give this addiction up soon!!!!
I am tagging anyone who wants to do this that has not been tagged already!
Life is good!!!

3 comments:

Trina G. said...

you're addicted to Bubble Town???? Hmmmm, never heard of it before...

You make hairspray look good:)

Love you Mom

URBAN BLONDE said...

I forgot about hairspray when I did this on my blog! I too cannot survive without my hairspray or for that matter perfume! Okay and lipstick. And sunglasses.

Amazing Race is one of my fav shows but I have to admit I'm also a Big Brother fanatic.

Glad you pop over and read my blog and have a laugh and for always reminding me that life is good!

Lori said...

12/16/08 HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!
And many MANY more!