Saturday, September 29, 2007

Asa's Birthday Party and Our Retirement Anniversary

Today was a great day. Asa's Birthday Party was today at his house. Cameo made her delicious lasagna and it was the best she has ever made, even tho she is feeling sick. My girls are such good cooks!!!! Asa had a great time, but got too tired by the time we left. She loves the 4 wheeler that Grandma Sandi gave him. It is so cute, he rode it all over the house. He also loved the digital camera that Tia Sissy and Uncle Norm gave him. It is so much fun to all get together.

Today is our first retirement anniversary for my husband and I. I cannot believe a year has passed already. Time goes fast and even faster when you get old. I love retirement, I am so glad my husband let me quit working when he retired. I love my husband!!!!!

2 comments:

Sonia said...

Sounds like the party was great. I'm so glad you're loving your retirement. Love you.

Cameo said...

I'm sooooo glad you are retired!!! We have all needed both you and papa so much this past year. I love you. Oh, and you forgot to give me your blogger password :)