Thursday, March 20, 2008

Diet Days......

We came back to Vancouver today, after being in Goldendale for 2 days. It is so good to go to our cabin and get things done. All winter when we would go for a day or one night we usually had Asa and I would just dump the extra stuff I would bring from the trailer in one of the bedrooms and come back, so the crap was really piling up. This time, I cleaned and organized everything, it felt so good to have order and have it really clean again. But as soon as I was done, we came back to Vanc. next time it will be clean and tidy though!!! While we are there, Papa is always out on his tractor, spending all day outside. He moves his crap from place to place on pallets. He has a thing about moving stuff from here to there. Before he had a tractor, he would move the wood pile, stick by stick. He always has to keep busy. I love that crazy man!!!

We miss the girls and grandbabies when we are gone, but it is nice to spend time together also. When we are in Vanc. I spend most of my time with our girls, and sometimes I think Papa is neglected a bit, but we always have fun together.

I am starting a diet and I thought if I posted that statement, it might keep me on it. We have a Gonzalez Family Reunion coming up on the first weekend of June, and I want to lose 20 pounds by then. I will not be posting my weight!!!!, but I will post my pounds lost each week. Both Trina and Cameo have lost 40 pounds each this past year, and they have inspired me to do the same.

Life is good, Beya

6 comments:

Sonia said...

Good luck with your diet. My mom and I are hoping to lose weight before we go to NY for my cousin's wedding in November. What kind of diet are you trying? Love you!

Trina G. said...

good job on the post mom. I'm proud you. I just did a health survey and I need to lose 24 lbs. I guess I will be dieting with you!! We'll help each other out. I love you so much, and appreciate all that you do!!! I'm glad that you and papa are so in love. See you later today!! YIPPEE WEEKEND

Shannon said...

How's the Diet going Beya?!?! It's been 4 days since you posted. any weight loss??

GOOD LUCK to YOU!

carriage works said...

Hi Aunt Kathy.

Love from the Alaska Girls. We love it when you post on our blog, thanks.

We had an awesome time with you, and feel so lucky to have been able to see you. You guys were so welcoming and nice, thanks so much for your hospitality it means alot to us.

See ya later.

Hopefully soon!

Trina G. said...

Hey Mom, time to update!!! Love you.

Sonia said...

Hey Aunt Kathy,
I think it is time for an update. I want to know how your diet is going. Love you!