Friday, April 11, 2008

Okay, time to blog again..........

I cannot believe time has gone so fast. As I have not posted since I announced I was starting a diet, you can kind of know it is not going too good. I have only lost 5 pounds, I am so bad at dieting. I start every morning and then when something looks good, I eat. The last 2 days I decided I would write everything down that I eat and add up calories. Yikers!!! Everything has so many calories in it!!!! I only have less than 2 months, so I better do alot better!!

I went for my monthly visit to see my Mom this week. She is failing faster now. My brother that lives by her said that she started going downhill two weeks ago. She only got out of bed for about an hour the two days I was there. She sleeps alot now, and it makes me sad to see her that way. I am so glad she is by my brother and his wife Gloria. Gloria works as an RN in the care center. She is getting love and care, especially being on hospice also. I love my mother dearly, and am dreading the day we do not have her with us.

My grandkids are growing and we are having so much fun with them both. Asa's soccer games are so fun, and our baby girl is a joy too.

Life is good, love Beya

5 comments:

Trina G. said...

Thank you for the much needed visit Beya. I love you. I'm proud of your losing 5 lbs.

Sonia said...

It may not seem like much but 5lbs is still great! Good job!

Grama said...

Congratulations!
that's 5 more than I have lost. You are so good to your beautiful daughters. I am so thrilled to share a little of the babysitting. I can't wait to see the great stuff you 3 make for your store.

Cameo said...

Oh mom, I'm so sorry about grandma. I love you dearly. I'm so thankful Valentina and I went to see her (even though that night was pretty hellish!)

Unknown said...

Thank you for blogging again, I really miss your input when it is not there. Congrats on the 5 lbs, you may have lost it but I think I found it..
Sorry to hear of your mom's decline, however God knows when we are ready to come home, I too have been through this and the hospice nurses told us to be thankful for all the wonderful memories and years we had together, which believe me is hard to do..I will pray for you during your time of need.
Good job on the weight loss you will get there..

Hugs,

Mother Teresa II