Thursday, May 8, 2008

Mother's Day Weekend

I am so excited about this Mother's Day Weekend!!! Not only am I going to go see my mother on Friday and Saturday, two of my sisters are going with me!!! We are all excited as this will be the first time we have ever done this. Anita flew to Portland from Las Vegas this morning so she could travel the 7 hours with me to Spokane, and on the way we are picking up our sister Bernice in Walla Walla. Mom is going to be so excited! She may not remember it the next day, but she will be so happy that day.

We took Asa to Gdale for two days this week. He loves it out there, but by the afternoon of the second day, he said "Beya, I am done with Goldendale" I asked him if he wanted to go home and he said yes, he wanted to see MumMum. We all had such a good time though. He adds so much to our lives. It was good to get back home to our Valentina. He really missed her and had to talk to her on the phone.

We are going out to dinner on Sunday, hopefully my nephew and his wife will join us. We love big dinners, and it is always more fun, the more the merrier, and alchohol helps too!!!! Alchohol always makes things more fun, is our motto. Accually, we hardly ever have a drink anymore, we are all busy running after our two babies, and it sure is fun.

Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful Mothers!! Life is good.

6 comments:

Trina G. said...

Hey Mom!! Great post!

I am going to miss you this weekend, but very excited for you to have you hangin' with your sista's! You guys are going to laugh so much. I wish that I could see Grandma too.

Can't wait to have you home, so we can celebrate your Mother's Day.

Life is TRULY good;)

Cameo said...

I'm going to miss you too, as is Valentina! She'll probably be mad at your again for the first few days, but she loves her Beya! Have a FANTABULOUS time! I know you will.

JuJu - said...

Happy Mother's Day Beya:):)

Lori said...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

Carriage Works said...

Just hopping in to say Hi.

Happy Mother's Day Aunt Kathy.

We love you alot, even though you aren't our mom, we wanted to tell you that.

-Amanda
Love from all your Alaskan Family

Trina G. said...

Ok....UPDATE!