Saturday, July 12, 2008

Tagged Again .....

So I was tagged by my nieces in Alaska and told to write "Things That Are Familiar To You" using each letter of the alphabet.

A Asa, my favorite grandson, Anita, my favorite sister!!!
B Bisquits and gravy, Norm makes them great!
C Cameo, Coffee
D Dancing, I do love to dance with Papa.
E Energy, needed to dance
F Food, all kinds, I love food.
G Goldendale
H Hugs from Asa and Valentina
I I love Trina and Cameo
J Josh
K Kool Aid, for you Trina, LOL
L Lemonade, Lotion for tanning
M Margarita
N Norm
O Oil, for tanning
P Party time!!!!!!!!
Q Q-tips
R Roberto Ruiz, a song I like.
S Snooze, I love to sleep in the car while Papa is driving.
T Trina, tanning, tortillas
V Valentina, my favorite granddaughter
W Water in the swimming pool
X X-lax
Y Ysidro
Z Zapato (shoe in spanish)

Have a great weekend, I am heading to Cameo's pool!!!!

4 comments:

Carriage Works said...

Thanks!!! Hope you had as much fun as we did with it...(looks like you did :) Hope you have a great time this weekend, enjoy that sun for us. Miss you all.


~Christina, for all

Lori said...

X-LAX!!! Come on..You HAVE to explain THAT one!! LOL!

Krystal said...

Hey - Beya,
No news on the boys case, but thank you so much for asking! I did get new pics this week that I will post soon :)

Trina G. said...

x lax is pretty funny eh? I've heard alot about it, have you ever tried it????? LOL