Thursday, July 10, 2008

Tagged by Cam a week ago.......

Name 5 things that you can't live without and they can't be a person or a "normal" thing like cell phone, computer, etc.... and must be specific.

1. Aussie hair spray

2. Umbrella, it rains here all the time!!

3. My thongs, I mean flip flops. Haha

4. Reading glasses, I have a pair stashed everywhere. I have a pair at Cam's, Trina's, 3 in my purse, 2 in G'dale, a pair in each car, even a pair in my husband's briefcase. I cannot read with out them.

5. My Bible, it shows me God has answered so many of my prayers.

2 comments:

Trina G. said...

LOL, I can't stop laughing Mom. You are hilarious.

THONGS!! EWWWW

Jill said...

thongs... we used to call em that when we were little... my old boss (principal of a middle school) told the kids at orientation that they were not allowed to wear thongs to school... OH LORDY! The girls were horrified... we pulled him aside and he was SO EMBARASSED!