Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Cameo!!!!

Happy Birthday to my baby girl!!! I cannot believe that it has been 33 years since you were born!! I still think of you as my baby girl, and it is so wonderful to be able to watch you be a loving, kind and doting mother to your daughter. Happy Birthday and I know we will have a great day! Thank you for being the kind and loving daughter you are to me. I love living by you and love that we have a good mother/daughter relationship now. I feel blessed everyday and love my life!!!! Thank you!

Life is Good!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Awwww, how sweet! I hope you all have a fun day !

JuJu - said...

PLEASE hug Cameo today and tell her it is a birthday hug from ME:)

I love you guys - have fun together:):)

Cameo said...

no mom, you have it backwards, I am lucky to live by YOU!!!! I love you so much. And thanks for raising my child! LOL.

Jill said...

I am posting Happy Birthdays to Cam on ALL of your blogs!!!!!!!!! Happy BIRTHDAY CAMEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

URBAN BLONDE said...

I love reading about your family! The love you have for each other is so wonderful!
You deserve every happy moment Beya!


Blondie