Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Some Random Pictures!

Papa and I had to run some errands a couple of weeks ago taking with us a couple of little tykes.



We took our machine armed guard with us since we were going to the bank.


Valentina was rather bored with the "Storm Trooper" " Can he ever take that off Bobbi"? She pronounces Beya as Bobbi. So cute!!!

Oh, yea, I do have a face. A cute one at that!!!




A tomato plant decided to grow right outside our trailer this summer. It decided to grow too late though, and is going to freeze any night now. It will never ripen now. I guess I should bring them in and fry them into Fried Green Tomatoes!!!
Soccer Day and Pumpkin Patch Day. One and the same.
This was taken at Old Spaghetti Factory after Asa's soccer game. Asa adores his Valentina and she loves him too.

At the "Pumpkin Patch" AKA: Chapman's Greenhouse

Valentina was still on antibiotics and was not feeling well, and had just waken from her short nap, so she wasn't too happy while we were there.

Asa is always ready to pose though!!!

The kids on the wagon, instead of the pumpkins.


Josh, Trina and Asa. What a cute little family!!!


Asa had so much fun loading up his pumpkins, he did not want any help!!!!!!!!!


This is the only photo I had where Valentina looked at all happy. Grandpa had his hands full! But at least Valentina looked like she was having alittle fun! It was so cold. She held on to her little pumpkin the whole time.

Life is Good!!!!

6 comments:

Cameo said...

I LOVE your pictures and captions! And of course you.

Lori said...

I always enjoy the photos!

Trina G. said...

so cute! I love it when you take pictures mom! I love you and hope that you are doing OK. Isn't our life grand???

Jill said...

I would eat Fried Green Tomatoes with you anytime.

Grama said...

love the pictures. You are truly blessed. I know this time of year is hard for you especially this year. Please know you are always in my prayers.
Love
Sandi

Carriage Works said...

Always love seeing the pictures...and reading your captions..

Especially like the picture of Valentina watching Asa in his costume...

Love and miss you,

~Christina, for all