Sunday, June 14, 2009

I need to be strong

I need prayers tonight. I dread the Dr.Oncology appts. so much. Trina has another round of chemo tomorrow and we see Dr. Gloom. Trina loves him, so I guess I should too, but it is hard for me to like someone that always had bad news to share about my little girl.



Pray Trina's brain scan is clean, please. Trina told me today she really does not want to have cancer in her brain. Oh I wish I could spare all this from her.



Pray for Cameo too please, this is so hard on her. When Trina had cancer the first time, she turned into Trina's second mother.



Trina's pain was less today, and we even went to JCP's and she bought some cute loungewear. She is so strong. She went 8 hours without pain meds and then only took half a dose.



I need to be so strong for my girls, and today, I need some prayers. I don't know how much more I can go through. I do have faith that she will be ok, but it still is hard sometimes. Thank you.

16 comments:

Trina G. said...

fun today with you. Tired tonight, but doing OK. going to bed now. tomorrow is going to be another long emotional day.

Kim said...

There are LOTS of prayers going up for you guys today.

Krystal said...

I am praying, Beya. I love you.

Mandy said...

Praying hard for all you Beya. Love you all.

Carriage Works said...

Aunt Kathy,

We are praying SO hard for all of you, we know that this has to be so hard...we love you all. Let us know if there is anything that we can do for you. You are ALL in our constant prayers.

Farmers wife said...

Praying for you and your family, your in my thoughts daily!!

Doripink said...

PRAYING, PRAYING, PRAYING...You are ALL always in my thoughts and prayers...

Alleen said...

I hate seeing what this is doing to your family. I am praying daily for Trina and everyone that loves her.

erinberry said...

Thinking of all of you.

Kelly said...

Love to you all!!!Praying

Natalie said...

We are praying for you all.

Lori said...

I'm praying for you right now! And I will all through the day every day.

bodegalee said...

I'm praying for all of you! You've been in my thoughts and prayers constantly.. If there's anything we can do to help, please let us know.. I'm so sorry you're going thru all this.

Leigh

Marianne said...

I am keeping you all in my prayers. I am so sorry that you are having to go through all of this. Sending my love and positive thoughts and prayers to your family.

Madelyn's Mommy said...

Saying prayers for you and your family!


May God comfort and fill you all with peace.


Much Love!

Andrea

Tracey said...

We will pray until she is healed:) Hug eachother, your girls are so blessed to have you!!!

Loves all of you!