Saturday, June 13, 2009

Please Pray Again or Still.....

Please pray for Trina's brain scan to be ok. They are scheduling a brain scan on Monday because the mri showed it has moved to her vertebrae.

Please we need many prayers for the cancer to leave her!!!! I have faith in God that she will be ok in the end. God has promised me in Psalms 41: 1-3 that he "will be with her on her sick bed and restore her from her bed of illness." NIV Please claim that verse with me.

She is very tired from the chemo, and has pain in her spine, but her spirits are pretty good considering all she has been though. She is on diladid. (sp?)

Please pray for Cameo too, she is so completely without hope and her faith in God is very distant right now.

I love my girls so much and wish so bad that it was me, and not Trina.

7 comments:

Rhonda said...

Prayers have not stopped. I will continue to pray for your sweet family. I know God has a plan, I just wish I knew what it was. Trina is such a strong wonderful person. She will fight this. I am so sorry your family is going through this.

Kim said...

Continued prayers for your WHOLE family. I can't imagine the emotions.

Grama said...

Beya I am so sorry God is asking you to go through so much right now. I pray for all of you including the guys and the kids. I know this is draining and I hope you get some time to yourself. Please let me know if there is anything more I can do. I love you so much.

Sonia said...

All of you are in my prayers every day. Love you all so much!

URBAN BLONDE said...

Beya, I've been praying nonstop, thank you for being specific in your requests so I can pray in unison. As a Mom of grown children I understand how you feel. There is nothing worse then when our children are ill.

Hugs and prayers,
Carrie

Crystal said...

Sweet sweet dear Beya--I am praying for all of you please know that--you are an amazing momma and I am claiming that verse with you and praying hard--hugs to you sweet Beya hugs to you

Trina G. said...

Love you Mom, I couldnt do it with out you. You are a super mom