Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Thanking God

I am thanking God for everything He gives us. Everything.
He is so good to us. I thank Him for His Word, His comfort, His promises, and yes even for letting us go through these terrible trials because without trials, we would not have thankfulness!

There are so many miracles in this trial we are going through, I want to list just a few today:
Trina's strength and attitude! It is truly amazing and we can see God living in her daily.
Cameo's faith and hope. Only God can do that.
My peace and comfort, that can only come from God!!!!!
Papa's peace and strength, what a difference in a few weeks.
Trina's brain scan clean. After seeing the bone scan and how full it is of cancer, only God could have kept it from her brain.
The promises He shows me. What wonderful promises He gives me just when I need them.

I pray that I do not put limits on the wonderous things that God can do. He can and is doing wonderous things. I do not want to limit God, so:

I am inviting you all to join me in praying for Trina's complete healing. I am praying for her tumor markers to be normal next time they are taken in two weeks. I know God has His own timeline, and I am ok with that. But I do not want to limit what He can do!!!!!!!!!

I am also asking for Cameo to be healed. She has such terrible pain everyday with her fusion and this stress makes it so much worse. Please pray for healing for her as well.

I am thanking God today for His love and peace He has given us all!

God is Good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Grama said...

I too am praying for complete healing for both of your dear daughters. You amaze me that you do so much and never seem to need a day off. I miss getting to see all of you as often as I used to. I too ask for right now for the healing but I do pray God's will not mine. Thanking God for the miracles. Love you.

Jill said...

I pray for your whole family daily... I hope you all feel the love and support and know that Trina and All are being prayed for around the WORLD! Trina's story is touching so many...prayer will heal her!!!!!!!!!!!!

bodegalee said...

You absolutely have my prayers.... I think God gave you (your whole family) and incredible family to fall upon during tough times.. You all rock.. you are all so strong and you will prevail! You will! Your family strength will get you thru so much ... it sucks that this has to make "it" stronger, yet in the end when all is done, it will be worth it.... Can't begin to tell you how much I admire you all.. you are amazing! All of you!! ((HUGS))!

Trina G. said...

Amen :)

Carriage Works said...

We too are thanking God for everything He has done - and praying so very hard for all of you...your faith truely shows. Love you so much!

Andrea said...

You've said it best, Beya. We cannot put God in a box-He CAN and WILL do great things. Look what He's done so far! And more is to come! I love you all so very much!!