Monday, June 15, 2009

Thank You

Thank you for your prayers and comments. Dr. Oncology was really encouraging and supportive today. Trina loves him and Josh thinks he is very smart. It is in the early stages of the vertebra and he is confident the chemo can get rid of it. Dr. said that it was teamwork with God. He also said he had seen miracles many times. That was nice to hear from him.

I am still concerned about the brain scan, but having faith in God. I believe he will heal her in His time. I need to persevere like Job and to have faith like Abraham when he was told he would be a father in old age. He did not doubt. I feel so guilty when I have a lapse of faith.

Trina is feeling so good tonight. Her father in laws wife had prayers said for her in her church in West Virginia tonight. I thank God for all the prayers being offered up for her by all of you.

Keep up the prayers for my girls please and thank you in advance.

God is Good. :)

6 comments:

Trina G. said...

we're doing good mom. We can keep this momentum going....slow, but going. We are doing great. I'm happy that you have faith. You really do and I can see it in you. Please keep it up for me. It's ok to lapse, just get it back right away. :)

Kate said...

You all are in my daily thoughts & prayers. I'll fall asleep praying for your family again tonight.

p.s. In case you don't recognize my name, this is Kat(i)e A. from Goldendale. :) I got reunited with Trina & Cameo through Janet & Facebook awhile back, before this all started. I check Cameo & Trina's blogs daily for updates and you're never far from my thoughts.

Love,
Kate

Mandy said...

The most important thing is to never stop fighting. Many hugs to all of you.

The Frugal Countess said...

Beya, I can't imagine the pain and helplessness you are experiencing as a mom right now. I saw this verse and thought of you:

"My grace is all you need; for my power is strongest when you are weak." II Cor. 12:9

I'm praying for Trina - but also for you and the rest of the family.

Grama said...

Beya I am so glad you are holding on to your faith. What else is there at a time like this? I love your daughters and you and Papa so much. I'm sorry that you have so many battles to fight right now but I know God is not the enemy and that He is more powerful than the enemy. I pray without ceasing that you will all come through this and find whatever it is God allowed this to happen for.

Crystal said...

Sweet sweet Beya --praying for you all