Saturday, June 28, 2008

Another Week........

Another week is gone. They seem to just fly by. The weather is nice and time seems to go even faster then.

We went to Yakima and G'dale on Thurs. and Fri. this week. I was so excited that my potted plants were still complete when I got there. I guess the soap water spray really kept the deer from eating them. I sprayed them again when we left. We will see............

It was good to get back to the girls and the kids. Valentina was so glad to see me when I came in. She does this cute thing with her legs when she is really happy, we call that her "frog legs". Asa is just the cutest too. He had never seen me cry before Mom died, so he finds it rather interesting to see me cry. He gets in front of me and looks right in my eyes with a half grin on his face and just looks. He give me a great big smile and I cannot help but smile and laugh at him. What a sweety. Both of the kids love my Mom's old yard swing. They sit longer there than any place, just swinging back and forth like their mommys did with their grandma. It is nice to remember the good times.

The weekend is suppose to be hot here, 90ish. We sure enjoy everyday that you can see blue sky here. We all plan to give the pool some time this weekend.

Life is good.....

1 comment:

Trina G. said...

so happy that your plants survived.

I don't like it when you cry:(

I kind of think that Asa likes it.