Sunday, June 29, 2008

I have been tagged by Cameo

Ten Years Ago:
1998, I had just started working for NKC in Portland. Papa and I were going out dancing every weekend. Fun times!!!

5 Things On Today's To Do List:
Shower
Swim and hang out in the backyard at Cameo's all day
Play with Asa and Valentina while in the backyard at Cameo's all day
Talk with Trina and Cameo while in the backyard at Cameo's all day
Eat and Drink while in the backyard at Cameo's all day
Sounds like a fun day for me!!!!!

Snacks I Enjoy: Cheetos!!!!!

How Funny Is It: I cannot remember where I bought the tablecloth weights for the picnic table!!!!!!! It was only a couple of weeks ago, and I cannot remember!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Things I'd Do If I Was A Millionaire:
Pay off the girls mortgages and other bills, college funds for the kids, travel with entire family, and last but not least, I would support the hogar where Valentina was.

Five People I'm Tagging: Anita, Sonia, Amanda, Christina and Denise

2 comments:

Trina G. said...

I had just hanging and watching the kids by the pool too:) What a nice mini vacation. MIssed papa though. Thank you for BLOGGING!

Carriage Works said...

Thanks for tagging us, sounds like you have have loads of fun!

~Christina, for all