Sunday, June 15, 2008

I Like to be Happy

OK, I do not like to be so sad, but I will be at times very sad for my mom's passing. But today and onward, I am going to do my best to be happy for myself, my girls and my grandchildren. My dear mother always tried to be happy, even after my dad died, she would try and find things that would make her happy again. I can do the same! I will always miss her and love her, but she would find the happiness in life, and I am going to try to do the same. From now on, only happy posts.

Life is Good!!!!!!!!!!!


This picture always makes me laugh, it is of Asa this winter when he went to G'dale with us and was running through the road puddle. He loves to run through water and even though it was freezing cold, he was getting soaked!!!!

Happy Father's Day to my husband and Trina and Cameo's Papa!


3 comments:

Andrea said...

Happy Father's Day!

Trina G. said...

Thank you Mom.

Love both pictures.

Carriage Works said...

Hi Aunt Kathy.

Prayers for you.

Know there are happier days ahead.

Talk to you later.

Love you lots.

-Amanda
for Denise and Christina