Thursday, June 12, 2008

We Are Back!!!

We arrived home from the California Family Reunion on Tuesday night at midnight. I was just trying to hold it together while we were there, and knew I could fall apart when I got home, which I have done for the last two days. It was just too early after Mom passed to go and have a vacation. It is time for my monthly visit to my mom, and she is gone. I don't know what to do or say. I cannot wish her back, but I miss her!!! My heart hurts so bad, and I am sad. I am finally letting myself feel the pain, and I miss her! When I see Asa and Valentina, I am happy. They make me smile and laugh and I am so blessed to have them. I am glad for my dear girls also. They are hurting too. We will all be okay someday. Thanks for listening.

7 comments:

Andrea said...

It's perfectly okay for you to break down, Beya. You need time to grieve, too. I am sure your Mom is smiling down on you right this very moment.

Sonia said...

I'm still keeping all of you in my prayers, Aunt Kathy. We love you!

Trina G. said...

Love you Mama. I'm so sad too, but the sun IS helping some. I am looking forward to planting, in memory of Grandma. I remember her visting me at my trailer when I lived near you, and she just watched and showed me the ropes as I was planting. She helped me pick out flowers at the nursery. I will always remember that. I remember her smile as I was planting.

Krystal said...

I am so sorry, and I cannot imagine how hard this must be. Spends lots of time enjoying your girls and your grandbabies, and lots of time taking care of yourself :)

Krystal said...

I am so sorry, and I cannot imagine how hard this must be. Spends lots of time enjoying your girls and your grandbabies, and lots of time taking care of yourself :)

Unknown said...

Oh Kathy, my heart aches for you. It is okay to grieve. Perhaps you could start a new montly tradition in your Mom's honor, like maybe taking the Grandbabies some place fun on that one day a month and then take pictures and scrapbook that page along with the date and journal a bit and maybe it will help fill the void. I am sure your Mom is happily sitting up above looking down on all of you and just enjoying watching you each and every day. Take care of yourself.
Now take your arms cross them over in front of you and let your right arm squeeze your left shoulder and your left arm squeeze your right shoulder and give yourself a hug.
I will continue to remember all of you in my prayers.
Hugs,
MT 2

Jill said...

We are here for you out here in blogland...prayers.