Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Life Goes On

I want to thank everyone for their support and love. The funeral is over and life goes on. My sister Jeannie had a wonderful dream/vision about Mom the day she died. In it Mom was young and in the middle of a great field of daisies dancing and carefree. Mom was never carefree, ever, so that makes me happy thinking about her like that. I will always miss my dear Mother, but life goes on. I am so blessed to have my sisters, brother, husband, daughters and grandchildren.

We have a big family reunion on Papa's side that we are going to this coming weekend in California, so we will be traveling on Friday to that. It will be the first time everyone will meet our little Valentina!!!! Asa is excited about seeing his California cousins again.

So thanks you again everyone, and life is good.

7 comments:

Cameo said...

Mom, you are so strong and I love you so much. You are an inspiration to me and I'm so grateful that you are my baby mama. I, too, think of Jeannie's vision often and it gives me great comfort.

Grama said...

Dearest Beya
Asa and I were talking about how our loved ones will be healthy and happy and never sick again. You have a very wise little one there. I think it is so wonderful that you have these little ones to give you so much joy.
You are such a blessing to all of us who know you.
Love
MG

Trina G. said...

Love you Mom, and can't wait for our road trip. I know you aren't looking forward to the drive, but we ARE!!! we laugh so much.....quality time is what I need with my Mama and Papa.

I also think of Jeannie's story. She told me the story at the funeral. She just seem so tickled that SHE had the dream. It's still so hard, but time will help. we need this vacation so badly.

Krystal said...

Beya - thank you so much for your incredibly sweet comment. I have read it and re-read it many times last night and this morning, and I am just so grateful to you for showing so much kindness to me when you have so much going on in your own life. I am sure that your mother is very proud of the amazing daughter your mother raised - you are an angel :)

JuJu - said...

love you Beya:)

Carriage Works said...

Hi Aunt Kathy

We love you and are praying for you all to have a wonderful trip.

Love Amanda

For Denise and Christina

jajbs said...

I am so sorry for your loss. You seem to be a strong woman that has raised strong children. Your mom did a good job!


amanda