Saturday, August 9, 2008

Fast Week

This week sure has gone fast. We did not go to G'dale this week, but the time still went fast. Papa worked some extra days, and they need him this week also to fill in for drivers on vacation. That is good, since the girls have appts. every afternoon this week. I am needed!!!!

Asa has been so loving to me lately. On Friday, he gave me at least 10 kisses. He is usually so busy he doesn't have time. I sure enjoy my grandkids. Valentina is such a climber!!! She climbs up on chairs, stands up, sits on the arms and falls. V is also so attached to us, everytime I leave her house to go to the trailer, she cries to come with me. She sure is fun too. Asa is doing so well with his swimming leasons. His birthday is coming up next month. I cannot believe he will be 4. What a dear. It is going to be so much fun to have V at Asa's party!!!! We sure were sad last year that she was not home yet!!!

I love the Olympics!!! I love to watch all sports!!! Aren't our athletes amazing? What about the opening ceremony? WOW!!! Amazing!!!

Have a great week peeps!!! Life is good!!!

4 comments:

Cameo said...

Question: if you don't like it when I call/refer to Valentina as V, why are you doing it? Just curious! Thank you for being the best mom!!! I love you baby mama!
baby girl

Jill said...

OF course those kids are attached to you - for goodnes sakes - WE are attached to you! hee hee!

I loved the opening ceremonies... that guy running suspended in mid-air, are ya kidding me???? That was awesome!

Trina G. said...

I love you and do need you. Asa has gotten very attached to you since you took him to G'dale with you a while back. He didn't even cry last night when you took him. Thank you for doing that.

I'm very sorry you didn't get to go to G'dale this week.

Thank you for loving me and my familia unconditionaly.

see you later today. thank you for the post!

The Frugal Countess said...

I love the Olympics too!! Love love love!!!

And I agree that the kids would be crazy not to be attached to you! You are a doll!