Friday, August 15, 2008

Girls Lunch Out

Trina, Cameo and I went out to lunch without kids!!! Grama was kind enough to watch the kids all afternoon so we could have an adult lunch. It felt rather weird without them, but we had a nice time. We went to a Thai restaurant that we had not been to. It was so good!!!!!!!!! Keo Thai!
My pretty daughters!
Cameo checking her blackberry #1
Cameo checking her blackberry #2

Cameo checking her blackberry #3

For dessert, we stopped at a little ice cream diner and had cones. Trina was so hungry for ice cream she decided to have two! LOL

This is Cameo when we decided we had to head back to pick up the kids. She is tired as you can see.

We took Asa to G'dale on Wed. He hates the sun in his eyes, and the sun was in our eyes the whole way home, so I put on Papa's hat and Asa's sunglasses from when he was a baby. It worked, he was well protected.

The kids came out to the trailer and got on our bed. You can see Valentina is moving all the time, she is blurry. They love to play up on the bed. I told them to go to sleep, so they lay for a second, then up they go again.


Valentina before Asa's soccer game. She wanted to ride with us to the game.

The weather is going to be hot this weekend, so we have decided that we are not going to go camping. We are going to stay close to Cameo's pool. Papa is working all weekend, poor papa. He doesn't mind though. Have a great weekend, I am.

I am so blessed to have these two kids in my life everyday! What fun!!! Life is good!

4 comments:

Trina G. said...

Oh Mom, great post!! I love your pic's of sissy...priceless.

The one of Asa with papa's hat on is way too cute. He looks like he did when he was 9 months old doing that. ahhhhh

Your bed looks cozy comfy...wish I was taking a nap on it.

Cameo said...

FOR THE RECORD EVERYONE!!!! Beya took three pictures IN A ROW of me with my BlackBerry and called it 3 different times. I'm not THAT addicted.

Beya said...

That is not true Cameo, you can see one has food, one has your wallet. Not three in a row!!!!!!

Grama said...

Love you 3 so much.
Hope you all go out again since I also love having the kids. Hope you have a great weekend. Stay cool.
Love
Sandi