Saturday, August 23, 2008

Photos From Last Weekend

Here are some cute photos from our fun swim weekend last week. The weather is not warm enough to swim this weekend, and besides, Asa is sick and not feeling well. Trina had us over for coffee this morning, and we stayed for lunch also. Yummy scalloped potatoes and vegeburgers. Both my girls are great cooks.
Here is Trina with the kiddos out on Cam's deck.

I love these two pics of Cameo and Valentina. Don't they look alike? It is amazing to me that they look so much alike. God does amazing things!


Asa and MumMum swiming. Asa wanted to use goggles so his eyes didn't get wet, but I am not sure that they worked all that well.


Swimming with his floaties and goggles. He loves the pool this year.

Here Valentina decided that she wanted to try on a coat that was made for Asa's Star Wars figures. You can see how small it is, but she sure tried to get it on.


"I'll try two hands, maybe that will work.

"Maybe if I shut my eyes real tight it will go on, Beam it on Scotty"

" Okay, I give up"


My handsome guy, Papa !!!!!!!!!!

Life is good!!!!

9 comments:

Cameo said...

I LOVE THOSE PICTURES!!!!! Thank you mom!

Sonia said...

I love the pictures! They are awesome! Love you!

Mandy said...

Great pics and I am so excited you read my blog! THat is awesome!! I would love to send you cupcakes!!

Lori said...

LOVED the commentary on Vali trying on the star wars coat! SO FUNNY!! I really DID lol!!
Yes, Vali and Cameo DO look alike. I have a friend who adopted a baby girl too and whenever people who didn't know them would see them they would say, "Wow! I can really see who she takes after!" Sometimes even her relatives would forget she was adopted cause they looked so much alike. Same with Cameo and Vali!! That is definitely HER baby!!!

Trina G. said...

love the pics mom. I'm proud of you for posting more often and putting up pics. i look forward to reading every day:)

Love you

The Frugal Countess said...

LOVE the pictures!!!

I hear you guys are having a wedding???? Mama of the bride!!

Andrea said...

SO cute! The ones of Miss V. are CLASSIC!!

JuJu - said...

beautiful pics! Your family is soo special to me:)

Bonnie said...

I just have to say how much I love the pics! They are beautiful!!

What kind of camera do you have?