Saturday, August 30, 2008

Thankful

I am going to try to post three things I am thankful for each week. I have so many blessings in my life.
1. My family:
Papa, my dear life companion. We have fun together, makes me laugh, and can outwork anyone. Trina, Josh and Asa, Trina is a joy, Josh is a dear and my Asa is so FUN!!!!!!!!!
Cameo, Norm and Valentina, Cameo is a sweetheart, Norm is generous and Valentina is so FUN!!

2. My truck:
Everytime I drive by a bus stop, I thank God for my vehicle.

3. Sandi and Rod:
Norm's parents are so wonderful. Not only do they love Cameo, their daughter in law, like a daughter, but they love Trina like a daughter too and love Asa as their grandson.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Well, then I must post a thing that I am grateful for...

new friends.

You are all so wonderful in my life.. good for my spirit...

Have a wonderful wonderful wonderful weekend!

Trina G. said...

JILL!!! stop making me CRY!!!!!

Great post mom. I need to be more thankful for all my blessings too. We are so blessed and I love having a vehicle too. I love our family.

Grama said...

Thank you so much. Rod and I love you and your whole family. We feel quite blessed to be part of your family.
I have too many things to list but am most thankful for a loving extended family.
Sandi