Thursday, October 25, 2007

Asa in Goldendale

We "kidnapped" Asa and took him to Goldendale over night on Tuesday. He loves to go out to "the property" and sleep in "the cabin". We all had so much fun. Papa had work to do, but Asa and I just played. I was worn out but I don't know why, he is such a good boy. He does talk constantly, but is really good. When I told him on the way home, "Thank you for going to Goldendale with us Asa" he told me, "Thank you Beya". He is such a joy!!! Here are some pictures of him having fun.
He collects the oak tree bark and says they are his Star Wars space ships. He loves them!

Riding the quad Grandma Sandi gave him for his birthday. We took it with us for the two days so he could ride it more. We made him a ramp to ride over.


Off the ramp, ready to go again.


Flying his "space ships". They have battles, and he (the good guy) always wins.

My sweet Asa!

Flying more space ships. He discards the ones that don't look right. I don't know what the criteria is though.


Our big boy.

Chasing leaves.
The wind would blow the leaves, and he ran for an hour just chasing leaves. He had so much fun!!!


Hiding from me. I could see his shadow on the cabin.

Riding his quad.


Throwing acorns off the deck. He is quite the pitcher, and I always have to report if it is a ball or strike!!!!

2 comments:

Sonia said...

Looks like the little guy had so much fun. I wish he and Brooklyn were able to play together more. Love you.

Trina G. said...

Mom, those pictures are priceless. I love them all. I am going to have to get some prints, they make me smile:) I LOVE the ramp!!! He looks so cute riding it out there.