Monday, October 1, 2007

Off to California

Well, Papa and I are off to California this morning. It is a 14 hour drive, so it takes all day. We are going to help Margo cut down dozens of tall Eucalyptus trees that line her property. Hopefully it won't take more than 2-3 days. We are bringing a chain saw in the corvette, so I had to pack light, only 7 pair of shoes!!!!!!!!!! It is raining this morning and I hate to travel in rain, maybe after Oregon, it will be sun, Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, I better get ready. My girls don't like the idea of us being gone for a week, but are going to spend alot of time together. Don't worry girls, I'll be back bossing you before you know it. I love you both.

8 comments:

Trina G. said...

I miss you already, but love your blog. It feels like you are closer. I love you mom, oh, and it's 82 in porterville. I"M SO JEALOUS!!!!

Cameo said...

Me too. I love your blog. I checked it out just to see if you had written and I'm so glad you did. I just tried to call you. Either you are napping or have no service.

Sonia said...

Have fun in California!

Soltana said...

Have a great trip...DARN you only got to take 7 pairs of shoes !!!!!

Andrea said...

Hope you have a great trip! I love the visual image of a chainsaw and the Corvette. LOVE it!

Angela said...

Hi tia, been working so I hope I can see you soon, as I miss you all so much!!!! Love you Angela

Cameo said...

Time to blog again mom!!!

HollyGee said...

Hey Fake Mom!!! Seven pairs of shoes for a week?!?!?!?! When I lived in GC for four months I had a pair of flip-flops and a pair of sneakers. Are you sure you still want to be my fake mom???

I can't wait to meet you guys:)

:)Holly