Monday, October 22, 2007

Monday

Cameo feeding Valentina her "middle of the night" bottle when we were in Guatemala in July.
I love this picture of my baby girls!!!

The great news is that Valentina is coming home soon as Cameo wrote on her blog. I cannot wait until we go and get her!!! I am going too!!!!!! Yea!!!


I saw this in my photo archive of Asa from a couple of months ago, I love it so decided to share it.

We had Asa the Angel today, all day. We ran errands all afternoon, and had a great time. He talked constantly all through the grocery store, wanting everything!!! He makes me laugh all the time.

Cameo made another kick ass apple tart today!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those are simply the best!!!

4 comments:

Trina G. said...

Love the pic's mom. thank you for blogging those. Love you.

Sonia said...

Cute pictures. It is so awesome that Valentina is going to be home soon. We're going to have to come and visit after she is here. Love you.

LouLou said...

I love that pic of Cameo and V. I can't wait until you all go get that girl FOR GOOD! V is blessed to have you as her Beya. Can you be AP's honorary Beya??
Love,
Lou

Lori said...

I love that picture of Cameo and Valentina. It is the perfect mommy and baby picture. I think you should frame it and put in in V's nursery. Very Peaceful and Very Beautiful!