Saturday, October 27, 2007

Happy Birthday Cameo!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!!!

I had to take pictures of pictures to load on my computer, so they are not very clear, but here is my baby girl.

Cameo (6 months) and Trina (6 years)
Cameo (9 months) and PapaCameo (8 months)
Cameo (1 day old)

Happy 32nd Birthday Baby Girl!!! I am so proud of my baby girl and the woman you have become. The last year has been so hard for you with the adoption, but you still have your faith and sense of humor intact. I am so looking forward to seeing you as a mom, that is going to be so fun. You are a great wife, daughter, sister and Tia!! I know you are going to be an amazing mommy too. We are all truly blessed to have you in our daily lives. I love you so much!!!!!!!
Love, Mama

7 comments:

HollyGee said...

The pictures are wonderful!!! She still looks the same and so does Trina. I can't wait to see the pictures of Cameo and V together forever!!!

Happy Birthday again Cams!!!

Lots of love,
Holly

Cameo said...

Oh mom.... I had no idea whatsoever what you wanted those pictures for!!!! YOU are the one who deserves all the kudos, after all, I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you!!!! I love you baby mama!!!

GMom said...

Hi Kathleen

this is my first time on your Blog and I must tell you that you are a awesome Mom and Grandmom to have 2 great Girls
I cant wait until you bring your Grandaughter home you will have so much fun with her and I know Cameo will be over the Moon with her!
Cameo HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU I cant believe you were keeping it a secret

Love Fake Gmom

Andrea said...

SO CUTE! Love those pictures. I hope you ALL have a wonderful day. We love your daughter so much-and we know where she gets it from!

Happy Birthday Cameo!

Soltana said...

TOOO cute pics!!! You're such a great mom... can I be your daughter too :)

Happy birthday again Cameo!!!

Sonia said...

The pictures are adorable. They both look exactly the same.

BTW, I didn't do anything to my back that I know of. It is like the muscles ache and there isn't anything that really helps. Love you.

Grama said...

Wow now that I have seen the current pictures of Valentina I can't get over how much she looks like her Momma. Isnt God amazing? It would seem He planted that little girl for us.
Love to all