Friday, October 5, 2007

"You make me smile Award"





I received a "You Make Me Smile" award from Cameo today. Thank you Baby Girl! I am to pass it along to someone and I am going to give it right back to Cameo because she has been so good at posting pictures of my Asa on her blog for me while I am in California. Thank you baby girl!!!!! Thank You.


It is Friday morning and I am still tired from the last 3 days. We had a great time tho, working together as a team. Papa, Margo, Drunk cousin Caroline and I. Elsa also came and helped two mornings. She was a great help, but I didn't get a photo of her, I will get one later and post. Josh, Barbara's husband came on Wed. and helped so much. He climbed up high into the highest tree and cut down branches first, then realized that the whole thing was split, and needed to come down from the bottom. Margo wanted to keep that one, she had planted it on June 26, 1996. I don't know how she remembered the date, but she does.


Margo also had to learn how to back up the trailer at the recyclers. We laughed so hard all 9 times. Caroline and I would direct her by saying turn the steering wheel the other way, she would turn it and it would be the wrong way so we would yell, "no the other way", and she would yell "which way?" Us: "The Other way". She really did quite well tho, and it made us laugh even when we were tired and hot. :)


Well, Papa wants breakfast now, so I will write more later!

5 comments:

Cameo said...

I love you mom, but you can't give it back to me! Pass it on to someone else. I loved talking to you this morning. I love having the angel! Tell papa I love him too.

Trina G. said...

Hi mama, I love seeing you on your blog, you don't seem too far away. when I saw the picture of Margos I moaned, OH ABBBA GO!!!!
love you

Sonia said...

I would never be ble to back up a trailer. Sounds like a lot of fun. Love you.

Soltana said...

You guys are too funny!!! Looks like you had a great time cutting down those tress :) LOL

Have a safe trip back!!!

Shannon said...

Hey I know it's like backing a trailer!!! I get so embarassed whe i have to back it because I know I look like FOOL!!! HA!!