Saturday, October 20, 2007

heeheehee

Cameo here. Mom won't give me her password because she's afraid that I'll do something mean, like I've done on Trina's blog, or something like that. I had to install a stat counter for her and she made me go in to another room while she logged on! I mean, does that not scream out "I don't trust you!"? Well, I uploaded the stat counter....... along with her Sally Jessy Raphael profile picture! Wonder how long til she realizes what I've done. Just wish there was something else I could do as this is the one and only time I'll be able to break into her blog! I already tried to change her password, just to get her password, but it didn't have it already entered in. Bummer. Oh well, guess I have to be content with just getting bad pictures of her and uploading them on to my blog.

3 comments:

Sonia said...

Too funny! Cameo, you crack me up!

Beya said...

You are rather mean girlie. I knew I could not trust you!

Cameo said...

HEY! You took down my picture!!!! I'm determined to break your password now!