Sunday, October 21, 2007

My Mom and Another Busy Week

Mom (in pink sweater) on her birthday, August 1, 89 years old

I got to see my dear mother last week. She is still losing weight fast. She is down to 83 pounds, she looks like she just has skin over her bones. She sure is glad to see me though. I love to spend time with her, but it is so hard to leave her when I have to come back. She loves to look at Valentina's pictures, I want her to be able to hold Valentina, she loves babys.


We have another busy week coming up. Trina works all day every day this week, so Cameo and I are going to be blessed with our angel. Tuesday, Papa and I are going to take Asa to Goldendale for a night. We will come home on Wed. again. One night away from MumMum and Daddy is all Asa (MumMum ?) can stand. I am looking forward to having him, I will not get any work done there, but he likes to play outside. The fall folage is so pretty there now.


I am praying Analise gets out of PGN this week! I am also praying we get news that our baby Valentina can come home soon!!!!!!!!

I hope everyone has a great week. I hate to not be able to read everyone's blog while I am gone, but I make it for two days I guess.

3 comments:

Sonia said...

Sounds like it is going to be fun, but busy for you. Brooklyn would stay with my parents every night if I let her. She loves spending the night with them. Have a good time in Goldendale. Love you.

Shannon said...

You are TOO sweet!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you for your prayers!!!

If you are out of town Cameo better call you and tell you!!! I hope we are all there for pick up at the same time!! Wouldn't that be awesome?!?!?

Cameo said...

I just showed Norm the picture and told him how you pointed out which woman was grandma. He laughed too!