Monday, September 29, 2008

After The Party

Well Asa's birthday party went very well and now it is back to the real world.

Papa works again tomorrow, so our trip to GD is out. I feel so torn when I go to GD. When I am here in Vancouver, I miss my little cabin. The cabin seems so roomy compared to a 24 foot fifth wheel trailer. Granted, I am not in the trailer much during the day, but it still seems small. I do know it is alot more than most of the world has, so I am not complaining. And when I am there, I miss the girls and my babies.

Have I told you how funny those kids are? No matter what is going on in my life, or how tired I am, they can always make me laugh so hard. When I go to Cam's house, Valentina pats the floor for me to sit down by her. She likes us all to sit on the floor with her. What a scream of delight she gave us the other night when we walked in. Asa is so hilarious. He teases us all of the time.

I am so glad that both of them have so many people that love them. They both share each others Grandparents and Aunts and Uncles. Asa's Uncle Todd is Valentina's Uncle Todd. Valentina's Grandparents are Asa's grandparents and vise versa. They share Valentinas' Aunt Lori and both love her so much. She gave Asa his favorite present, a Star Wars Sand Trooper costume and blaster!!!!!!!! He looked so cute riding around in his electric Jeep Grama gave both the kids in his sand trooper outfit and using his blaster. So Cute!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are some pictures of the Birthday Party Day.


Look at that concentration!!!
This is the sand trooper costume from Aunt Lori, Asa loves it and looks so cute in it!!! Uncle Norm is putting new batteries in his new blaster as Asa used it so much the first set of batteries were toast!!!

Valentina with her Papa!!!!

Asa is teasing me here. He would make faces everytime I wanted to take a picture of him. He was so busy running around, I hardly got any photos of him.


Asa was trying to put the soccer cones on Valentina's head all the while she was yelling "NO NO NO" He trys to love on her too, but she is always yelling "NO NO NO"

The little Princessa looking beautiful in her party dress from Aunt Margo.


Being silly

She is a climber. She has No Fear. She does fall, but does not learn. She loves to climb! She is unclothed because she got her dress so wet pouring water on herself, the dress was literally dripping water. She was performing for us.

8 comments:

Cameo said...

I LOVE your pictures! You take such great, artsy ones. I love you mom.

JuJu - said...

adorable pics;)

Mandy said...

Beauitful pics. I think Valentina looks like papa in the one of the two of them together. Both grandkids are adorable!

Jill said...

Oh, you WHOLE Family is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!! I love your picture posts!

Grama said...

Love the pics. The girls are so blessed to have you and Papa. The kids love you so much and I really don't get jealous that Valentina prefers you I love just seeing her. I have lots of time to share her and that is a blessing to me. It is fun when they are glad to see me. Or is it the donuts? I think they love both.
Thanks again for sharing.
love
Sandi

Trina G. said...

great pics mom.
Vali on the chair has me laughing! In her hand me downs at Asa's house. I'm glad they wear the same size!! LOL

Thanks for the pics

Lori said...

Boys' love of all things Star Wars is timeless isn't it?! I took Jamie to his first Star Wars movie when he was not very much older than Asa is now and he has loved it ever since and now our little Asa loves it! That's so cool!

Carriage Works said...

Such cute pictures...of such cute kids...!!

Asa looks so sad when his blasters batteries are being changed...

Thanks for sharing,

We love you,

~Christina, for all