Saturday, September 6, 2008

Thankful for....

1. The sun. I know winter and unstoppable rain is just around the corner, so today I am very happy for the sun!

2. Living by Cameo and only a mile away from Trina. It is so nice to live so close to my girls and their families. Trina brings Asa to me at 7am, Cameo stands at her front door and calls Asa and I over around 8 when Valentina wakes up. I really have it very good.

3. Our G'dale place. It is nice to take a couple of days a week and escape to the country. I love to sit outside on the decks and enjoy the deer and birds and am so grateful for that place.

2 comments:

Grama said...

We are thankful for so many of the same things. I am so glad you are right here for both your daughters and I know they are so grateful for that too.
You are truly a blessing to all who know you.
Love
Sandi

Tracey said...

Awesome post!