Saturday, September 20, 2008

Another Meme

Tell 6 unspectacular quirks about yourself.
Tag 6 other bloggers.
I am having a really hard time coming up with 6 quirks about myself since I see myself as normal :)

1. I prefer to drive a pickup rather than a car.

2. I have to put my right pants leg on first and also my right shoe.

3. I am one of seven children, six are still living. (Papa is one of 14, 12 of who lived to adulthood, and are still living)

4. I love to travel, but I fall asleep alot when I travel, so I do not take my turn driving very often. Papa on the other hand, can drive 14 plus hours without stopping. I really do not do my share of driving :)

5. I live in Cameo's driveway most of the time in a 24' fifth wheel trailer. Not much cleaning required here.

6. I do not have any friends other than family.

5 comments:

Grama said...

I sure hope all of us are included in family. I sure consider you a friend of mine.
Love
Sandi

Jill said...

You have me!

Trina G. said...

me too!

Andrea said...

I guess I am family, too ;)

Amanda said...

ME THREE! :0)