Thursday, September 11, 2008

Happy Thursday

Well, I and my man are off for the weekend!!! He has been working every weekend this summer, and he has agreed to take off one weekend a month to spend with me!!!! This weekend we are going to G'dale, and where ever else we decide to go! Saturday night we are driving the 50 miles to the valley and going dancing. I love to dance with my man!!!! It has been a long time since we have been out dancing, so I am going to enjoy it alot!!!! We have to be back on Tuesday, but that is 6 days with my husband. Yay!!!!!!!!

I will miss my girls and babies, but we will be back before you know it!!!!!

Life is Good!

11 comments:

Mandy said...

Have a fantastic time!!

Jill said...

Woo Hoo... dancin with Papa in his cowboy hat! You are a lucky lady! Have a great time!!!!!!!!

Sonia said...

Sounds like fun!! Hope you have a great time!

JuJu - said...

Oh Beya! I am so glad yu are going to have some fun and dance with your Man:) I hope you guys have a BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shake your groove thang y'all:)

Love and hugs to you guys!

Andrea said...

You two are just the cutest things! Love how much you love Papa. So great.

Have a great time in G'dale!

Unknown said...

And who says love is for the young ones, you two are a perfect example of what soul mate is all about.... But Beya please keep track of your shoes after you leave the dance hall.. we don't want the girls tellin on you again.
Have a wonderful six days away.. bring back a pix of your vanity all set up in its new place of honor.

Hugs, and smiles

MT II

Trina G. said...

I'm laughing MTII. You have a great memory!! My parents are SICK!!

I'm glad that you are getting a much deserved break. I will miss you both, but I can live with it.

BE SAFE!!!

Grama said...

Hope you are having a great time. I am so glad you have the kind of marriage that proves to the world marriage can work. I am still happy after 27 years together and plan on forever.
I say loose a shoe it's worth it.
Love
Sandi

Mandy said...

Hope you are enjoying yourselves...

FYI -- you've been tagged! :-)

JuJu - said...

sooooooooooooooooooooooooo

did you have a fun time nyour booty off??
:)

The Frugal Countess said...

Did you shake your booty? xoxoxoxo