Thursday, September 25, 2008

Happy Fourth Birthday Asa


Asa's birthday is tomorrow, he will be four and I am just thinking about when he was born and a baby. What a joy that baby has been. He is four now, and just gets to be more and more fun everyday. My little Blue Power Ranger. He is wearing his ranger costume everyday all day, but it makes him so happy that even Trina, that likes him to always be well dressed, lets him wear it everywhere!!!!!!!!! Non moms I am sure will not understand, LOL, Moms will.
Nine months
Wearing my bra as a hat.

My darling little cowboy!


Happy Birthday Nieto!

6 comments:

Mandy said...

Awww, what cute pics! I hope its a great birthday for him and that you all have a fun weekend!

Cameo said...

Perfect post! I just wrote mine and I'm waiting for tomorrow to post it.

Rhonda said...

The picture of Asa with your bra as a hat made me laugh so hard. He is such a cute kid. I know you enjoy him so much. You are a very lucky Beya

Trina G. said...

Oh MOM!! I'm crying....I love him so much and can't believe that he's 4. My big boy and my best friend.

Oh, and I see you're bragging about your cup size...LOL

Sonia said...

Happy Birthday, ASA!!! We love you!

JuJu - said...

he is the coolest kid evah:)